A ⁿ ⁿ ' s ZONE

Expressions of Whirlwind Emotions, Thoughts, Life and Everything Possible and Impossible.

Hmmm.... Vision of Love. HA. That was one of the highlight of the Finale but I really don't get a D of that bikini-clad. Kara was HOT! Love her!


The Finale was absolutely Perfect! I so love the Finale. The judges had their moments as well. Randy J looks good with his Tux. The ladies? Kara and Paula! Stunning and Beautiful. Mr Cowell? What did you just say?! His the man! Haha. Ryan. And you did allow her or I should say you were waiting for the 2nd kiss! Unbelievable.

My head is so full and I don't know where to start. I think the most interesting and the talk of the town is really about American Idol Season 8. One of the best Season ever! I must agree. Tabloids: Idol Finale Results Show: Least Watched EVER! This year's finale was down 12% from last year's. I don't care. The show was amazing! Top 13 rocks! I know that people were entertained and when the Tour will start more fans, more people will love and support the new talents.

From the very beginning, when they announced the top 3, I knew that if Danny will be voted out Kris Allen will WIN the title. And of course, I am absolutely right. I don't want to compare Adam and Kris. They are two different talented individuals. They want to perform, entertain people and really can't stop doing what they love, singing. Adam can reach and sing the highest notes and Kris is laid back, soulful and unique in his own way. Both are unique. Kris deserves the title. I will agree with Adam. His a good father and husband. Like what Kris said, "My wife has been the support ever. I seriously almost gave up a lot and she was just like you have to keep going. She believed in me more than I believed in myself." Kris is a person who is so humble and doesn't need to exert effort of doing it. He is just a good person, inside and out.

Few of my favorite performance during the Finale are the following:



David Cook's Permanent. I had to close my eyes and try not to cry. And he didn't cry. Adam is watching him now, his Angel.

Lionel Richie and Danny Gokey! The medley was awesome!!! I was dancing. I love them! All Night Long!

Keith Urban and Kris Allen. They made me like Kiss A Girl. I have it now in my phone!






Yeah. He can believe that he won the title. He is American Idol Season 8! He was so speechless. Again, humble. I think he doesn't want to accept his award! HAHA. He truly deserves the title. Student, Husband and a Father. Now, he is the newest Idol. What an honor. Extremely a wonderful blessing for Allen.



Top 13 - Matt, Lil, Anoop, Scott, Allison, Jorge, Michael, Megan, Jasmine, Adam, Danny, Alexis and KRIS.

CONGRATULATIONS KRIS!




PS: American Idol Season 9, January 2010. Mark your calendar!

0 comments: