A ⁿ ⁿ ' s ZONE

Expressions of Whirlwind Emotions, Thoughts, Life and Everything Possible and Impossible.

11 hours from now, we will celebrate Jesus birthday! It's almost Christmas! No snow here but feeling so cold. Weather forecast for the holidays Eastern section of Central Luzon, Southern Luzon and Visayas will experience mostly cloudy skies with scattered rain showers. Mindanao will have mostly cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms. The rest of the country will be partly cloudy to at times cloudy with isolated rain showers. Moderate to strong winds blowing from the Northeast will prevail over Luzon and Visayas and the coastal waters along these areas will be moderate to rough. Elsewhere, winds will be light to moderate blowing from the Northeast with slight to moderate seas except during thunderstorms. I'm not sure if I will enjoy Christmas. I'm so sick. Had fever and I think still have now. My colds is driving me nuts! I have cough and I don't know what medicine to take because my doctor (I think) forgot to prescribe me one. I believe I will be absent again tomorrow for work. I've been 2 days absent and still I don't feel like going to work. I'm too tired and so sick. Not to mention my son is also sick. Nothing's change. But I'll be ok, just needed a little rest.


Updates. Since Bob won Survivor Gabon, I didn't get the time to post the photos for the last episode or the season finale of the show. I just can't find the photos and website is not yet updated. Also, Britney just got back from Japan. She is still beautiful.

Here's a Christmas Card for the fans from Britney, JJ & Preston:




And she will be spending New Year's eve with his boys! Exciting!

After being hospitalized last Friday, Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell's 6-year-old son has been diagnosed with atypical Kawasaki Disease, an inflammation of the arteries that typically afflicts children. A letter from Brian and Leighanne Littrell, Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell was released from Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital in Atlanta on December 20, 2008.



Before being admitted Baylee had been treated for or thought to have had; strep throat, hand, foot, mouth disease and erythema multiforme. After receiving a biopsy, blood tests, an EKG and 2 echocardiograms, Baylee was finally diagnosed with A-Typical Kawasaki Disease. We would like to stress A-Typical because Baylee did not have text book symptoms of any of the viruses they thought he had.

Kawasaki Disease causes inflammation in the coronary arteries as well as the walls of the small and medium sized arteries throughout the body. Unfortunately Baylee’s coronary arteries were effected. He received an IVIG, which is a treatment to bring down the inflammation in his coronary arteries. Baylee will be closely monitor ed for the next 6-8 weeks by a Pediatric Cardiologist to see if the treatment was effective.
We want to thank every one who prayed for us as well as all of the emails and phone calls. Your love and support means so much to our family. The Hospital Staff were absolutely amazing. They made an extremely difficult time in our lives as comfortable as possible.
We are humbled by the love and compassion that people have for our son all over the world, thank you.
I was worried. But Baylee is a strong boy and a fighter like his dad.

I will post another entry later. I'm coughing really hard right now. My chest hurts.

Take care.

xoxo

0 comments: