A ⁿ ⁿ ' s ZONE

Expressions of Whirlwind Emotions, Thoughts, Life and Everything Possible and Impossible.

I was suppose to post an entry about a certain emotion(s) that I want to share. I may be right about it but sometimes I feel that my topics & my thoughts are not that important. It doesn't make it sense at all. It's like a boring discussion. But I really don't care. I am person who knows how to write real & true emotions. I love writing about everything. I don't care how boring, stupid, annoying or sad it is. I want to share thoughts & memories.

To start with. This entry won't be interesting if I will not start talking about LOVE. Oh Love! The word sounds so simple yet everybody goes crazy about it in a lot of ways. Some may be consciously denying when they fall in love & others are just so vocal & low key. Humans are super naturally unpredictable. Most of the time we know the right thing to do but we just step backward because of what ifs & negative thoughts. We let fears conquer us. Its okay to be scared. We don't have to pretend that we are strong even if we are too weak to accept pain. I have few friends who ask advices & help about their relationships. I'm a person who has a lot experience about relationship. I had only 3 or 4 relationships. I don't even know why it ended. Seriously, I just know how to think if I'm not involve. I'm much better understanding others problems than understanding mine. It's true. Don't have to deny it or anything. Helping my friends & being a person who listens to them really helps me to be mature. Why? Because in that way my brain is actually working in progress & I can use those advices & thoughts if the same thing will happen to me. The EARTH is round! It is revolving. Destiny may give us different ways to discover life but in the end we all find happiness & peace. Love will always be there. Love made the world. WE are all made by Love. Life is too short to waste. The world is really going to tough time right now. I'm a part of this world & I'm getting tired seeing a lot of bad happenings. I really appreciate people who are trying to help save the world & make it a good place for the children. Celebrities & ordinary people who has good hearts & intentions, they are new heroes. If only all us knows how to appreciate & share Love, I don't think that we will have this kind of atmosphere. We can still hope but most of the time we just ignore it because hope is useless. Everybody wants to number one & most of us are so greedy. What's with power? Yes, it may give us a lot of authority & money? Does it really give us clean conscience or peace in our minds & hearts? It may sound OA or whatever. But it is true. The Government or even Royalties are heedless. Not in general but most of authorities are like that. Well, enough about politics. I'm not that interested about their world. Be just!

So let's talk about what's going on with my world. haha! After all this my blog! Right? Well, work is doing fine. I'm not that into my work. I'm happy with the pay but I think I'm done with this kind of job. I'm looking for something new & right job. They would tell me that I have to start from the buttom before I reach the top. We all goes through that kind of process. We just have to work hard. I undestand that. But if you start hating the job & the people that you're working for, then the best option is to leave. I've been in the company over a year now & I love being with my team mates. Its fun! Its just that! Nevermind. I know I can handle it. Right now, I'm at home & feeling so sick. Well, I am sick. Had fever & having colds & cough now. I just want to rest, sleep, stay at home & spend time with my son. My son is amazing! He is the sweetest! He is just so like me! haha! I'm his MOM! Not to mention, I'm single mom. By choice. I'm loving it though sometimes I admit that its really hard to understand the kind of behavoir your child has. You really have to be more patient zillion times. I am patient but I'm not sure if I'm doing good at it. All I know is I want to be with my son mostly everyday of his life. I want to see him laugh, sing, dance, laugh, cry. I want to see him grow & be his friend. I so love him. His been a blessing. His teaching me a lot of things. Even if I'm not a good in some ways, I know my son will make me a better mother. I can spend the rest of my life with my little boy. He is more than everything to me. *wink

DREAMS! This word is so positive. Its good to hear someone sharing their dreams. My dreams started when I knew I can dream. I just want a simple life. I want to finish school, get a good job, be professional, be a wife & a mother. Well, I think 3 of them already did came true. I finished school when I was 21 & I'm a professional. I guess. I am a PROUD & freak Mother. haha! Good job? Not yet. DREAM Job! What's my dream job? LOT of them. I was so young when I realized that I want to sing, dance & to be a writer. Singing motivates me. Dancing gives me spirit. Writing for me is sharing. Simple things. Just simple things. But its so hard to reach. Every time I take one step to my dream, I want to take two steps backward because I know I don't deserve to reach my dreams. Its too good to be true they say. Dreams must remain dreams for me. I'm a coward. Yes. I'm not embarrass with my dreams its just that its impossible to get it. So impossible. But I can still do those in my own ways. At least. haha!

Anyway, I'm lost now. TWIST! I will just give you updates regarding about my faves. Let's start with Britney. She's still great, beautiful & dork. haha! I love her. She's wonderful. Her new album Circus will be out on 12.02.08. So excited for it! Jamie Lynn is happy. Not pregnant. Backstreet Boys will be performing in TRL on 11/16/08 if I'm not mistaken. Everybody should say good bye to TRL. *tears. High School Musical 3: Senior Year is still the #1 Movie worldwide. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I'm in love with the production, casts & everything about High School Musical. I am a Fan! Zac & Vanessa are still in love. Love 'em! Hmmm...? Who else? Chris Tiu? haha! My friends will tell me I'm crazy! As far as I know, he just came from China then his nominated for Favorite Athlete for Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards 2008. Cool. Something new. *wink

TO WRAP EVERYTHING, I'm just so inspired with my life. AND so excited to fall in love! No one can't take what's left of me. *smile

God Bless everyone!

xoxo

0 comments: